Peanut butter cups are one of my favorite guilty-pleasures! But, all of the preservatives and questionable ingredients left me wanting to find a “healthier’ alternative to the store-bought deliciousness I coveted as a kid!
In under 10 minutes, not only are these peanut butter cups super simple to make, but they will most likely become a new family favorite too!
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 10 sheets of graham crackers (crushed)
- Line muffin tray with muffin liners. We used mini muffin liners and a stainless steel mini muffin tray for bite-sized peanut butter cups!
- Crush graham crackers with a kitchen utensil or in a reusable stasher bag like we did!
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the crushed graham crackers, powdered sugar, and peanut butter / almond butter. Mix until combined.
- Melt the chocolate chips on the stove or in the microwave. Stir every 30 to 40 seconds until smooth.
- Add a spoonful of melted chocolate into each muffin liner. Spread evenly.
- Next, add the peanut butter / almond butter mixture.
- Finally, top with melted chocolate and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for an hour or expedite the process by putting the cups in the freezer first!
*All organic ingredients were used.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” Therefore, if you click on a link and purchase the item, we may receive a small commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services that we use personally and have extensively researched. We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity to our readers.
Full Disclaimer and Disclosure here.