Baked parmesan zucchini ‘fries’ are a KETO-friendly, gluten-free alternative to traditional fries that are not only delicious, but healthy too!
Looking for a bit of ‘crunch’? Try adding panko breadcrumbs.
- 1 1/2 lb Zucchini (we used 3 zucchini)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder (or more!)
- 1 tsp Dried Herbs
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line your baking sheet with parchment.
- In a bowl, combine the parmesan, garlic powder, herbs, black pepper, salt, smoked paprika, and finely chopped fresh parsley. Set aside.
- Cut the zucchini into quarters. Be sure to chop the ends off first!
- Toss quartered zucchini in olive oil and coat with the parmesan mixture.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until crispy. Broil for an additional 3 minutes if you’d like a nice golden brown color (we chose to skip the broiler).
- Serve immediately.
*All organic ingredients were used
Full Disclosure and Disclaimer here.