These roll-ups are not only super easy to make, but they are a great way to add extra veggies to your diet too! Pair with pasta, eggplant parmesan or other Italian favorites for the ultimate dining experience!
- Organic Shredded Italian Blend(or the cheese of your choice)
- Organic Spinach – chopped
- Organic Kale – chopped
- Organic Artichoke Hearts (Optional) – I love adding artichoke when I make these, but my daughter isn’t a fan so I left them out this time.
- Organic Crescent Rolls – This is the brand we used – although, I am not a fan of the canola oil and “natural flavor”. Next time, I want to try this homemade recipe. Comment below if you have a “healthier” alternative that you love!
- Chop the spinach, kale, and artichoke hearts (optional).
- Gently roll the crescent roll dough out as flat as possible.
- Once flat, add the following: kale, spinach, artichoke (optional) and sprinkle with Italian cheese.
- Roll the dough and mixture into a log-like shape.
- Cut into 1/2 inch circles and lay on a stainless steel baking sheet.
- Bake on 375°F for for 10-15 minutes.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” Regardless, we only recommend products or services that have extensively researched; and products that we use personally, have used and would use in the future. We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity to our readers.
Full Disclaimer and Disclosure here.